FlyforEternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your favorite job on flyff?

Go down 
+2
Bedros
Ruxi
6 posters

Which is you're Favorite job?
Blade
What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Knight
What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_lcap9%What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Bill Poster
What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_lcap9%What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Ring Master
What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_lcap36%What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Jester
What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_lcap18%What's your favorite job on flyff? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Ranger
 9% [ 1 ]
Elementor
 9% [ 1 ]
PsyKeeper
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Ruxi
GameMaster
GameMaster
Ruxi

What's your favorite job on flyff? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite job on flyff?   What's your favorite job on flyff? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:36 am

Mine has always been the RingMaster. Ever since I played eFlyff I have always made RingMasters. I think it might have been because I always liked the fact that i was helping someone else, at the same time as training.

Lately though, I've really enjoyed playing as a Knight. The super high defence and hp is wonderful, and I love to take on a bunch of monsters at the same time!

So lets hear everyone else's stories about which job is their favorites!
Back to top Go down
Bedros

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job on flyff?   What's your favorite job on flyff? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:37 am

Rm^^ I like helping people around^^ and Ruxi add me on msn ronaldo_hayasdan@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
.hackz

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job on flyff?   What's your favorite job on flyff? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:47 pm

I'm always a RingMaster, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
DarkEisu

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job on flyff?   What's your favorite job on flyff? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:27 pm

I like Elementors because of their variety of skills. I also like gathering around like hundreds of mobs and using sandstorm. It creates crazy, but fun lag. I like seeing the people around me say, "WTF". Although... the level 70 elementer skills are glitched and do really bad damage.
Back to top Go down
colichemerade

colichemerade

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job on flyff?   What's your favorite job on flyff? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:47 am

My Favorite job...hmmm

i would say jester.

Theyre reflexive(not literally) they can be equipped with a bow or yoyo depending on your stats.
unlike ranger, when you equip yoyo even though stats is for yoyo, it does not have a great impact on the players.
Theyre also good boss hunters, especially bowjesters. their crit, together with the guardian bow, is gnarly! almost 100% crit.
and with the restra set, another +crit...many people will say WOW.

if yoyo, the hit of penya. the ultimate skill of the jesters. big damage. good for pvp.
overall. the best. ^^ for me. next is the billposter, same attributes, except for the reflexive. they are knux users, theyre good aoe'ers,bosshunters, and the asal is off the charts!!

(if there was a vagrant on the poll, i would vote that, its the best job, he can become any of the classes mentioned in the poll, right?)
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bastox

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job on flyff?   What's your favorite job on flyff? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:19 am

I would say Psykeeper, because i love pvp and i think there are one of the best in pvp. Satan will take care off all the blades, bps, rms, knights. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite job on flyff?   What's your favorite job on flyff? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite job on flyff?
Page 1 of 1