FlyforEternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkEisu

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:23 pm

I don't really want to tell my name, so you can just call me by my forum name, IGN, and whatever.

I'm 13 years old, just turned 13 like a few weeks ago. I'm Chinese/Cantonese. I played eFlyFF for like 4 years. Amazingly, I only got to level 80. As you can see, I love to slack off and walk around the newbie grounds gathering mobs like crazy. I once got warned on eFlyFF for having bangs and squising people with it. I do what's fun, and that's why I'm here on a high rate server. In real life, I'm almost the exact same. I do stupid stuff, and I usually get in trouble. However, I am quite intelligent despite my stupid acts.

I like listening to Rock Music. Some of my favorite bands are Rise Against and Three Days Grace. I also like metal, classic, and sometimes pop. What I can't stand hearing is rap. Rap is the worst thing I have ever listened to, especially that annoying dude named Soulja Boy.

Oh, and I also have a big ego, so if I lose in a pvp, event, or something don't be surprised to see me cursing. But when I'm in my decent mood I just say nothing. However, I am mostly calm, and well-mannered... except when I'm talking to people who don't treat me well (friends).

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all and I hope to get along with you all.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlyforEternity :: Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: