FlyforEternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colichemerade

colichemerade

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:28 am

Name: Nevin "Nevs" B.

Flyff Experience: played since v6 in PHFlyff

i think that i am ready to be a game moderator. one reason is my flyff experience, i played since v6, met a lot of powerful players(and addicts), met a lot of forumers(im more active at the forums than at the game. (LOL)). Although im young, ive helped many people, especially newbies and those seeking help and those people who are in trouble. By nature, im a kind person(as my teachers and parents and friends say), i speak calmly, even at dire situations. And although i'm a graduating student in highschool right now,candidate for salutatorian/valedictorian, i will continue to be active here in Fly For Eternity. I am well respected by my friends and classmates due to my very stable attitude in time - pressured situations, not only that, i am ready to help anyone, anytime, anywhere.

my friends once said - "nev, tagal - tagal mo na sa flyff pare! pwede ka na atah ma GM! Galing mo tumulong eh." {Translation}(Nev, you are so experienced when it comes to flyff my friend! You can even be a GM right now! your so good at help others.) In response to that, i humbly say - "time will tell, kung ma GM aq, den ok; kung hnde, ok pa rin, basta enjoy na enjoy na ako sa larong ito."{Translation}(Time will tell, if i would become a GM, then good! If not, its cool; as long as i enjoy the game.)

I tested numerous servers (private and non-private) already and have a vast expeirence on spotting bugs. I spotted the penya trade bug in our PHFlyff and the stats bug. I also spotted damage bugs and bots, and had them banned. I admit, I have a keen eye, and im using it wisely to keep the game from cheaters and let all players play the game fair and square.

I also have the advantage in the timezone. You see, im living in Asia. So if it is morning here, its night there, right?

And i also became a GM for a short time in a private server my friends made. Due to a little jealousy, they kicked me out. But it was uber okay for me. I know that He will give me more opportunities to become what i like to be.

That's all. Good Day to the administrators. Take care and Godspeed to everyone!

P.S.

- im a good friend of skitz and i was the first player under the administration of skitz. He was the GM and i was the player. He spawned, i kill. aaaaand....

i think he has a photo of the two of us in the test server of FlyForEternity. Copyright and him.

anyway, even if my application is rejected, i will still continue to be active, in game and forum.

heres a screenie of us, look at the chat window.

GM Application F_private16d6m_734e7c0

FlyFE Player,
NYB

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1