FlyforEternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AoE Ranger builds.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bedros

AoE Ranger builds. Empty
PostSubject: AoE Ranger builds.   AoE Ranger builds. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:16 am

Stats: Ok pretty simple this is the tricky part that most of you are confused about you'll be at around lvl 60 have 60 sta rest dex and you will start to think your gonna die real quick because you saw RangerFor3ver's youtube video and seeing the damage he is taking from volcane monsters or mammoths most of those videos are hard to see the exact damage like you will think hes getting hit by 700's but its actually 100's you only have to worry about when you get to in the desert fighting bears or popranks they have rage and will easily critical you + this place has the most agros in any part of Fly For Fame. Well after that talk I know your starting to get tired of just reading along i'll just skip all this stuff and give you your stats from lvl 60 - 121 HERO

~~~~~ Sta 60 ~~~~~~~
~~~~~ Dex XxX ~~~~~
~~~~~ Str 15 ~~~~~
~~~~~ Int 15 ~~~~~~
This is without buffs so go kill your self come back to cs seller and buy a restat as you get to lvl 120 do your master skill and you want to feel a little more confidence you can add 40 sta so you will have 100 sta without buffs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Equipment~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment time your favorite part on what you want to spend your money on I will even add my recomond price to buy the items so you don't feel like somebodys scamming you.

Ok when you get to lvl 60 buy your normal ranger gear at the npc not the lvl 60 green set reborn or rebron .
Lvl 75 your gonna buy your okas / oska set this is the perfect gear for you to lvl 105!!! It was made for your aoe ranger if you don't buy your not the smartest person in the world average set price (suit 20m) (gaunt 10m) (boots 10m) (helmet 10m)
Lvl 105 heres your armor your using for the rest of your career the Ranerz / Raze gear gives the best stats that you need prices (suit 50m) (guant 25m because there hard to find) (boots 10m) (helmet 10m)

heres your bow
Gaurdian bow lvl 60 (400m) gives hp + 15% very good
Historic bow lvl 75 (100m) gives sta +4 dex +10
Angel bow lvl 90 (200m) this one is the best yet gives hp +25% might have to check it.
Legendary Golden Bow lvl 105 (dunno havn't seen it in stores if a gm can make a price for it plz do.) I forgot stats gotta check XD
Bloody Bow lvl 120 (Not in NPC Volcano dungeon.)

~~~~The grand finale~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im gonna give you what buffs you need for aoeing and the pattern you are to use.

~~~~~ Buffs ~~~~~~~~~~~
Pang buff
rm buff protect-sf
self buffs Pb ( perfect block) fast walker

~~~~~ Pattern ~~~~~~
Ice arrow
fire arrow
arrow rain
ice arrow
pierce arrow
fire arrow
rain arrow
and finish it off with a ice arrow

There you go your aoe ranger guide

Last edited by Bedros on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruxi
GameMaster
GameMaster
Ruxi

AoE Ranger builds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE Ranger builds.   AoE Ranger builds. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:06 am

I found a mistake in your guide.

You said that the 105 Bow is named "Bloody Bow" when it is actually "Legendary Golden Bow" or "Ultimate Legendary Golden Bow".

The Bloody Bow is for level 120.

~Ruxi
Back to top Go down

AoE Ranger builds.
Page 1 of 1