FlyforEternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hackz Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.hackz

Hackz Application Empty
PostSubject: Hackz Application   Hackz Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:42 pm

your name:
Nicholas

I'm 15, but do remember, age is just a number, it doesn't represent a person well.

Experience:
I have a lot of different kinds of experience that would be a major Plus to be a GM.
First off, I have made my own Servers, mainly for me and my friends to just play around and kill so Big Reds in 2 hits(lol). I have also been GM on 3 other servers, and Admin on 2.
I have been playing FlyFF since v10, I know its not that long but i do know a lot about FlyFF and how to help users in need.
A few other experiences I have include, making/coding my own websites, including forums and just web pages.
So with the forum experience that helps with the dealing of new users (also called noobs) in a nice, friendly way.

Why would you like to be a GM:
With all my experience that i listed, and more. I think it would be best to use it to help others.
Thats pretty much all I have to say, the answer to this question is basically threw out the whole application.

Thank you for reading and I will continue to be active, even if rejected.
Back to top Go down

Hackz Application
Page 1 of 1