FlyforEternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
doodles2

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:12 am

Name:Well My name Is Mikaela Cahill

Flyff Experience: played flyff since v7 flyff PH of course remember back then when the upgrade system was still dice and stuff, got a lvl 80 char, sold it then quit.

Tt about v9-10 i came crawling back i think, when the dice was changed to orikalkum I played again and oh well got addicted to it again and bang, got my character to 115 then i got some pretty good stuff then sold it again then quit

At v13 i came back rolling again playing flyff then played again then i got like 112M i think, then i sold it cause i got bored

Tried to play a private server then i got to MonsterFlyff where mootie was the owner then i got GM there but since the server is messed up by the owner and it looks like it will last for just 1 more day so i tried some things and got demote

Then i went to KingFlyff where Selena was the owner and i got a position there then it got wiped a couple of times then eventually it came to a server break down you know what i mean.

Then at 2010 i tried to get back to flyff then i saw Deathnoteflyff where my friend invited me then i played there until now i still play there but its a lil lag and its not 24/7 and its not a dedicated server too xD it got wiped 2 days ago i think it will be back but oh well

Then finally I Found my way back to Where i really belong to
Fly For eternity

So much for that
Hope you like it Smile)

Why would you Like to be a GM: I woud like to be a GM because I want to help peoples in fly for eternity
Back to top Go down

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlyforEternity :: Team :: Application-
Jump to: