FlyforEternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm Application.... By Kino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
myil

Gm Application.... By Kino Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application.... By Kino   Gm Application.... By Kino I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:09 pm

Name: Kino

GM Experience: I have created many private servers like: Maplestory, WoW, Flyff, RAN and i know basically how to run a server and control the players within the game. I also know most of the Flyff commands. I've also been GM's in some of the private servers as well.

Why you think you'd make a good GM: I think that this kind of job is fit for me because i like to help people and make a small community grow fast. I would like to help all i can to monitor the server and keep it from hackers/ scammers/etc... I am also a really dedicated player. I will go on as much as i can if i'm hired as gm. I have school so i'll be away for most of the morning and some of the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Ruxi
GameMaster
GameMaster
Ruxi

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application.... By Kino   Gm Application.... By Kino I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:55 am

Have you been on the server yet? I haven't seen you around.
Back to top Go down
myil

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application.... By Kino   Gm Application.... By Kino I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:09 am

Noope. But i was about to join today cuz i was away yesterday most of the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application.... By Kino   Gm Application.... By Kino I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm Application.... By Kino
Page 1 of 1