FlyforEternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flyff Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Klausda's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
klausda1912

Klausda's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Klausda's GM application   Klausda's GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 am

Name: john paolo zenarosa a.k.a JP

Email me at: zenarosa_paolo@yahoo.com

Time zone: GMT+8 Philippines

Xat Name: Mcbaddies Klausda

IGN: Klausda

Playing Time: Online any time.Im not very busy on anything so i think like 24/7 online

Language: English & Tagalog

Reason for application: I like making events and i want to help this people so they would have a fun time. I would also want to help the other staff members.

Experience as a GM: My friends gm account but i haven't been a gm. But i studied the rules of the gm's(what they can do and what they cant do). I also know lots of codes because i used my friends account to hold an event in other pserver.

Flyff Experience: I played flyff for 3 years from now. I have Hero character in ph flyff(non pserver). I played lots of pserver and all of them are success Hero cause i am addicted when ever i play(plays 24/7)

My Attitude/Qualities/Personality: I like making events for people. I'm very friendly to players. I'm very strict in rules. I don't ABUSE my gm powers. I love helping other people so feel free to ask questions. I want to help other gm's so they wont have hard works. I'm always ready to help people. Im very RESPONSIBLE

so this is all.

“One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.”
Back to top Go down

Klausda's GM application
Page 1 of 1